Monday, March 19, 2007

Envision 2007


Envision 2007 was hosted by the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, New Jersey.


This is the hallway to my room.


The entry to the room.


A counter next to the bathroom.


The bathroom.


The tub in the bathroom.


The bed and the desk.


The TV closet.


A brighter picture of the closet.


This was the view out of my window.


This was the chandelier in the Taj Mahal. The chandelier looked nice, but there was a lot of cigarette smoke at the top of the stairs.


This is the boardwalk at night. The event kept us all pretty busy, but I decided to walk out on the boardwalk the last night I was there. When I left it was just a light drizzle.


The Korean War Memorial is on the boardwalk. This statue is part of the memorial.


This is the flame on top of the memorial.


When I decided to turn back (about when I took this picture), the rain was steady. By the time I got back, I'd say it rated a whole gale.


Monday, March 19, 2007 

No comments:

Post a Comment