Saturday, March 27, 2010

But wait! There's more! Snow . . . .


February, not to be outdone by January or December, decided that more snow was in order.


Snow drifts betweeen the cars in the driveway.


No picnics today.


The back yard before my father tunneled his way out to his bird feeders.


The next day, after a path was cleared to the feeders.


Also the next day, after a path had been cleared to our cars. Which was nice, as long as it lasted . . . .


. . . Which was about three days. The paths to the bird feeders were filled in . . .


. . . still no picnics . . .


. . . and once again, snow drifts between the cars.


This was pretty much all you could see of my Intrepid.


The flag in winter.


Icicles hanging from the roof.


Icicles have me trapped!


I have the secret weapon! Fire! It's interesting. The flash picture looks totally different than what I saw without it. Without the flash there was a red glow and I couldn't see the smoke at all.


So . . . about my car . . . .


This was a handy gizmo, but it didn't help me with my car.


I spent the day cleaning off my car, and the next day the sun came out and helped clean up my car.


Well, it helped with one of my cars, anyway. Thankfully, the snow all fell before I was scheduled to leave for California. A few days later and my travel plans would have been severely messed up. Whew!


Saturday, March 27, 2010 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment