Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy July 4th! July 4, 2010, that is . . . .


OK. So now I am way, way behind on blogging stuff. Almost a year. So here are my July 4 fireworks pictures . . . July 4, 2010, that is.


Oooooo . . . .


Aaahhhh . . . .


Wait for it . . . .


Ooohhh . . . .


Most of these pictures are a little blurry. I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to take pictures of fireworks with my new camera.


Fireworks manufacturers getting clever.


Fireworks, warping to hyperspace, very similar.


Where were we at? Oh yeah . . . Oooooo . . . .


Aaahhh . . . .


Ooohhh . . . yes, this is part of the fireworks, not stars. In a later blog, there will be a picture that looks a lot like this. Later. Someday. Hopefully the digital picture won't fade before I finally get to it.


This is the Annapolis harbor on July 6. I was in town to file to run for Congress! More on that in later blogs, too.


I saw this plaque when I was there. Note the emphasis on individual effort to make things better. I was doing my part! Well, that's it for this blog entry. Just a short one to hopefully try to keep from falling an entire year behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment