Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Testament & Sepultura at Rams Head Live April 25, 2017


OK. The blog is hopelessly out of date at this point. So maybe someday in the future I will start posting again from where I left off. In the meantime, here's a picture and a video of the oldies music I went to see in Baltimore last night. I was too late to get to see Prong, unfortunately. I think I would rather have seen them than Sepultura, but Septultura put on a good show. Testament also put on a good show. Very thrashy!


Now on A History of Seth--video! For anybody who wondered what the pit looked like at the show. This was just as the song was getting started. Continuing to try to take video of this once it got going wouldn't work out so well. You kind of need to be ready for people to crash into you. Can't remember ever having this problem at a Maryland Symphony Orchestra concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment