Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mud Bog Race



I went to the Mud Bog racing event at Kingsdale.



Said bog of mud.



My cousin Frank was racing in the event. This is his truck.



These are some more pictures of the truck. This is the front.



This is one side.



This is the back. I would describe what you are seeing here, except I don't know what it all is.



If you ever wanted to know what the interior of a mud bog racing truck looked like, now you do.



These are the other mud bog trucks staging before the race.



My cousin's truck on its way to line up to race.



These are the trucks in the BB class, lined up, waiting their turn to race.



My cousin takes his place at the starting line.



Off he goes! And so does the mud.



This is what trucks had to get through at the start. The sign in front used to say "Start."



This is my cousin's truck after the first run. Not quite as clean as before. He placed 9th out of 23 in the first run in the BB class.



Here he goes to race in the X class. Nobody made a full pull in the X class race, but my cousin made it further than anybody, so he won.


Sunday, May 20, 2007 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment