Sunday, March 23, 2008

More geocache


These are tracks near where I live. I went off in search of a benchmark, described thusly: "A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED K 12 1935 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST."


Unfortunately, this was the only concrete I saw around today. Maybe there was a disk in it once. The description of where the disc is supposed to be doesn’t really match the coordinates, either, so I don’t know, but i kind of doubt it is there.


But hey, you know what I did find? That’s right, another golf ball.


I had better luck today. I found the cache in here, but only because my GPS was spot on and I had plenty of time to look around undisturbed. Although somebody did drive back there again today.


And I found the cache in here.


And in here . . . . So I found three of the five caches that eluded me yesterday.


Sunday, March 23, 2008 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment