Saturday, April 5, 2008

No Trespassing. Really.


See? Allegheny Power thinks Hagerstown is Number One!


I went off on a bit of a tangent from my geocaching today. I originally stopped here to set my GPS device to the next cache spot since I couldn’t get at the one I was headed to because it was being guarded by little-leaguers, but I decided to stop and take some pictures. This facility is (or was) also known as the city light plant. My mother worked here for a while a long time ago. But wait, what does that sign say? No trespassing?


Just in case you didn’t see it there, here it is again.


And again.


And again.


And again.


And again.


Oh hey! Look! That board kind of looks like a sign. I wonder if there is anything on the back of it?


Yup. You guessed it.


And one last time. Why do we not want to tresspass? Because there is DANGER. In the back, you can see one of the hazards here.


Here’s a closer look. You can see something trapped in the currents of the dam. I think it was a log, or maybe a barrel or drum of some sort.


More advice about danger, this time of an electrical sort.


A last, more colorful, more modern advisory. But what does all this mean?


Just to put it another way and eliminate all confusion.


Except this. This does confuse me. Do they want mail or not?


Saturday, April 05, 2008 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment