Monday, August 11, 2008

The Few Reunion Pictures I Took


The weekend after the CRS open house was my high school class reunion. Purple and Gold are the school colors.


Smithsburg Senior High School Class of 1988. '88? Wait--what? That was 20 years ago. That can't be right. Somebody check the math.


I didn't take many pictures at the reunion. I spent time talking to people, but I didn't take their pictures.


I don't take pictures of people much.


The one exception is taking pictures of people taking pictures. That amuses me. Especially if they are taking a picture of me taking a picture of them.


So, I don't have any group pictures of the reunion. I figured everybody would have those and I would just pick up some of those later. After all, I really couldn't take the picture and be in it anyway, so I might as well have somebody else's. But if you wanted blurry pictures of the spouses taking pictures of the group--who else has those!

Saturday, October 11, 2008 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment