Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


It's my birthday! And this is my birthday cake!


This is a picture of my camera and the tripod I use sometimes. I recently modified the camera by drilling a hole in the case to feed in power from another AA battery.


This is a closer look at the modification I made to the camera. The extra battery makes an incredible difference. I think the big problem with my camera has always been that it needs more voltage than two AA batteries produce, especially the rechargables. Before I added the extra battery, I couldn't take more than 3 or 4 flash pictures in a row, and I would run out of power after about 20 or 30 pictures. Since adding the battery, I've taken over 300 pictures (well over 200 flash pictures) and let the video run for an hour to fill up my memory card, all on one charge. And I'm still taking pictures. It has made a world of difference.


Friday, September 05, 2008 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment