Friday, September 26, 2008

Iced Earth In Concert!


On September 25, 2008, I went to see Iced Earth in concert at the 9:30 club. The roadies are making sure everything is ready to go and I am trying to figure out how to take pictures approaching decent using my cell phone since I can't bring my camera and tripod into the show.


The roadies have cleared the stage. Smoke machines have come on. Things are getting dark.


The band takes the stage for a nice classic start.


Boom! Speakers explode with sound while the strobes blind everybody in the audience! Good stuff!


The concert was a nice mix of old and new material off their recently released mega-epic. It took 9:30 half the concert to get the vocal balance worked out right. I have no idea why they did such a bad job. Hopefully they do and they won't do it again. Once they got it worked out, it was an awesome performance.


I didn't take many pictures. This last one is the band performing the great song Dracula off of the awesome Horror Show album.


Friday, September 26, 2008 

Category: Life

No comments:

Post a Comment